Something Personal

 

 





Hi all, 

Just thought I would share a little excerpt from my current book The City of Whynot on my blog and a link to my Patreon if anyone was interested. I think the Patreon intro will give you more than you need to know, and I am aware that you guys who are my Facebook friends and have known me for a couple of years hopefully know what I am capable of creatively. For those who don't know me that well allow me to show you what I am capable of... :)!!

I decided to use Patreon because it is a totally legitimate website for people starting out new ideas, I know a lot of indie game developers who use it, and it just means it gives us a kick up the backside to get the thing done by having to report back to the supporters regularly. 

Thanks for listening to my post and supporting me in general by reading my blog. Any small support really does mean a lot.

Thanks a lot <3

Lupin

                                   >>>        Link to my Patreon       <<<




Comments

Popular Posts